Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the enduser software search part III, Appstore
On 23.03.2012 19:35, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Thomas Schmidt<tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
after reworking the software search part of obs which should be ok now,
we focused on creating an app-store for browsing applications by category.

When you go into games, only if you scroll all the way down you can
filter by game categories.

And even then, there are a few categories missing, of which I could
mention simulation (ie FlightGear) just OTOMH.

Thanks for your feedback, I moved the 'related categories' to the top, so they
are more visible now.
For your example: I think there is no category 'Simulation' yet, and FlightGear
is not included in Factory,
so it does not show up there. That would be a good reason for the Flightgear
maintainer to push it to Factory ;-)

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)