Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the enduser software search part III, Appstore
On 23.03.2012 22:42, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Check out the first version here: http://software.opensuse.org/packages

Please tell me what you think about it and have a nice weekend :-)

It also seems to only search package name, not even the short
description is included.

Even though search terms are highlighted there if present, only
packages where the name match are included.

Hi Claudio,
that's a shortcoming of the obs api, it's currently not able to search in it's
published descriptions and summaries. I already requested to extend this,
let's see if it gets implmented.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)