Re: [opensuse-buildservice] server:mail meta configuration history?
On 3/26/2012 at 02:01 AM, Lars Müller<lmuelle@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

one of the many maintainers in server:mail believes it must have modify
the existing build targets. Either via calling 'osc meta prj
server:mail' or by using the web UI.

For example the SLE 11 SP 2 build got disabled. But there is no other
target which builds at the moment for PPC. And I like to see if exim
builds for PPC too. While I'm sure the same person who disabled it
before will disable it again without checking back here.

Is there a way to spot the individual who made the change?

To view the log of meta data change:

osc log -M server:mail

To view the diff:

osc rdiff -c <rev> -M server:mail