Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build broken "conflict in spec file"
On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 04:56:41PM +0100, Ruediger Meier wrote:
My llvm29 package shows broken suddenly:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=llvm29&project=home%3Arudi_m

error: "conflict in file llvm.spec"

Don't even know why it complains about llvm.spec since it's called
llvm29.spec according to the package name.
I haven't changed that package for weeks. And it was ok until yesterday.

Well, you link against devel:tools:compiler/llvm, and that package
changed. The 3-way merge for the llvm.spec file failed. Basically,
you changed llvm.spec (by deleteing it), and yesterday the llvm.spec
file changed in devel:tools:compiler. Thus the build service
doesn't know how to merge this changes. (You habe the same
problem in version control systems like git.)

It's easy to fix this, just do a checkout with osc, and then
use 'osc pull' to repair the link.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg