Re: [opensuse-buildservice] home broken for 404 a subproject not found.
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:58:43 +0100
Am Freitag, 23. März 2012, 15:44:10 schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi, all,

My home repository has been in broken state for two days.

I accepted a delete request for my subproject
home:MargueriteSu:ffmpeg, which links into my home meta as a path.

I have removed it from meta already, but it still complains a 404 broken
error.

I tried to disable all build and enable again, remove broken
repositories and add them back, but they are still there. 42 of 48
broken, all for that error.

So anything else I can do to fix it?

Hm, telling the scheduler to have a look at your project solved it.

This should have happened automatically of course, looks like we lost an event
:/

SUSE Linux Products GmbH