Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Big bulls**t
On 3/19/2012 3:35 PM, denisart benjamin1 wrote:

Good morning, I have lost all datas and packages after an error can you
restore my home project please ? Home:posophe Thank you

PS: I use the web interface

If your goal is to complain, then enjoy your success.

If your goal is to get your stuff back, then you have been told how, so I would suggest doing that. Or at least _trying_ and coming back with more questions if that doesn't work. The web interface is a nice convenience but it is not promised to be 100% complete or authoritative.

People would rather spend their valuable time helping you figure out osc than just doing something for you for your convenience.

--
bkw