Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add Mageia to OBS
Am 21.03.2012 05:11, schrieb Peter Linnell:
I did some porting of the then Mdk pieces to satisfy the dependencies
for genhdlist2.

You definitely need:

perl macros built for Mageia first, as this will enable the perl
dependencies to build inside OBS.
Yep, genhdlist2 does need perl-MDK-Common, perl-MDV-Packdrakeng and perl-URPM according to urpmi.

Please feel free to start with the packages from my home repo:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Amrdocs
I will have a look, and I have to say, I am no perl dev, so I might partly need help...

I got blocked on perlRPM4, which I imagine is now superseded with
something from rpm5.
Mageia does not use rpm5, so there won't be any dependencies in that direction.

Oliver