Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add Mageia to OBS
Am 10.06.2011 19:57, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Am Sunday, 5. June 2011, 17:52:42 schrieb Stephan Kleine:
could Mageia please get added to OBS?

I am fine with importing it, but someone needs to check if they need
also the special repository format (not plain rpm-md). If that is the
case, I still wait for someone who packages the required tools for
creating this format.

Hi,

yes, we do need the same repository layout as Mandriva does.

For what openSUSE/SLES version would you need the tool in question (genhdlist2)?

Oliver