RE: [opensuse-buildservice] /monitor page shows wrong info about workers
  • From: "Ed Bartosh" <ed.bartosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:22:51 +0200

obsapidelayed job is not running/working.

Or if you're running memcached, restart it.

I found the same problem when I upgraded my local OBS instance from
2.0.5 to 2.3. The /monitor page would show that builds were running for
more than 32+ hrs, whereas, on the backend, no real jobs were running -
/srv/obs/jobs/<arch>/ was empty.

I later found out that in
/srv/www/obs/api/app/controllers/status_controller.rb, "workerstatus"
is written to cache without any expiry timeout.

Restarting memcached solved the issue. Thank you!

Just out of curiosity. I checked obs git master and your change is not
there. Did you send it to obs developers?

Regards,
Ed