Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Python DEB project example?
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:10:08 +0100
On 03/19/2012 08:44 PM, Xaver Wurzenberger wrote:
Hello Sascha, hello list,
do you mean
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=osc&project=openSUSE%3ATools%3AUnstable
? Because that contains deb (Debian/xUbuntu) builds but these fail so it does
not really help me.
Nonetheless, you should submit your changes to devel:languages:python so
that it becomes more visible for others.
Interesting, I didn't know there are such "portal pojects" or whatever you
call them. How do I submit my project there? (Link to a wiki page or so is
good enough)
Regards,
Xaver
with osc:

$ osc sr devel:languages:python

with the webui:

- go to your package's webpage and "Submit ..", there you can enter the
project (has autocompletion).

the result is a submit request, which the target (project) has to either
accept or decline ;-)
--
Viele Grüße,
Sascha Peilicke