Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Python DEB project example?
Hello Sascha, hello list,
do you mean
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=osc&project=openSUSE%3ATools%3AUnstable
? Because that contains deb (Debian/xUbuntu) builds but these fail so it does
not really help me.
Nonetheless, you should submit your changes to devel:languages:python so
that it becomes more visible for others.
Interesting, I didn't know there are such "portal pojects" or whatever you
call them. How do I submit my project there? (Link to a wiki page or so is
good enough)
Regards,
Xaver