Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /monitor page shows wrong info about workers
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 16:28:18 +0100
Am Montag, 19. März 2012, 17:19:40 schrieb Ed Bartosh:
Hi,

I added 2 new worker hosts and stopped obs-worker service on old host
several days ago. However, OBS web UI /monitor page still shows my old host
and does not show two new ones. Builds are running just fine, which means
that obs server knows about new workers and uses them.

Any idea how to fix this? At least where to look in the code?

obsapidelayed job is not running/working.

I am using obs 2.1.16 on OpenSUSE 11.4

Regards,
Ed

SUSE Linux Products GmbH