Re: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] lost sync with server
On Monday 19 March 2012 15:03:33 Adrian Schröter wrote:

I do not see how your patch makes a difference. Could you please debug it a
bit deeper and explain exactly what got lost where ?

The problem is in get/post methods.
With newer POST method all parameters from http-request body are ignored and
backend always receives only "/lastevents" string cutted by api without any
additional parameters. So backend always answer 'lost sync with server' to
slave OBS instance. The problem disappeared if 'pass_to_backend' is called
without parameter 'path'.
I am not sure if my fix is done in right way but it works.

--
Best Regards,
Denis Pynkin

Senior software developer