Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:05:41 +0200
On 03/12/2012 05:41 PM, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your feedback regarding our mockups for the software search. We
implemented a
working prototype which now also contains a search form.

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find
and see an example app page here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

Greetings

My 10c I am trying to find why libltdl-devel isn't in 11.4 and found it's output a lot easier to use than the old one. Didn't find any bugs though. Now I'm off to the libtool package to examine the changes, would be a nice addition to view the changes direct from the search ui.

Dave