Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
On 14.03.2012 12:57, Lars Müller wrote:
This really looks great!

Beside the other issue reported as part of this thread I see a strange
order or available architectures.

Look at http://software.openSUSE.org/package/samba and uncollaps
openSUSE 12.1. Then you'll see a line like this

official 3.6.3 32bit Source 64bit 1 Click Install

I suggest to move the link to the source rpm after the list of available
architectures. Maybe with some extra space.

I see two reason to do this:

a) The majority of users don't care about the source rpm.
b) We might in the future or already see more architectures (ppc*, arm?).

Beside many other changes, I moved the source link to the right now.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tom [at] opensuse.org)
openSUSE Boosters Team