Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
This really looks great!

Beside the other issue reported as part of this thread I see a strange
order or available architectures.

Look at http://software.openSUSE.org/package/samba and uncollaps
openSUSE 12.1. Then you'll see a line like this

official 3.6.3 32bit Source 64bit 1 Click Install

I suggest to move the link to the source rpm after the list of available
architectures. Maybe with some extra space.

I see two reason to do this:

a) The majority of users don't care about the source rpm.
b) We might in the future or already see more architectures (ppc*, arm?).

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]