Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:32:50 +0100
Am Montag, 12. März 2012, 16:41:26 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
Hi,
thanks for your feedback regarding our mockups for the software search. We
implemented a
working prototype which now also contains a search form.

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find
and see an example app page here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

The OBS link is missing...

Also the preview to the screenshot has either a bad resolution or is too large.
That makes IMHO a bad first impression (with your kopete example). So either
make it
smaller (that would provide the space for the OBS link;) or display it with
higher resolution...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH