Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: mozilla:yasm - Broken signatures
Hi,

Am 12.03.2012 18:43, schrieb Claudio Freire:
On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
The "yasm" in that project is failing to install (only yasm),
complaining about bad signatures.

I'm also wondering why it wanted to install it. It sounds more like a
build-time dependency, not a run-time one.

It is a build dependency only. The packages never should have been
published in the repo but somehow they leaked a year ago.
But I've never heard that it needed as a runtime dependency.
Could you check why it would be needed?

For the availability in the repo there is AFAIK no _easy_ way to remove
the packages. I would need to wipe binaries which would trigger the
whole project to be rebuilt (and I don't want to do that now).
I expect that it's possible to avoid the update of that package and it's
not a blocking issue for you?

Wolfgang