Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
On 03/12/2012 04:41 PM, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
Hi,
thanks for your feedback regarding our mockups for the software search.
We implemented a
working prototype which now also contains a search form.

Please check the new search at:
http://software.opensuse.org/search/find
and see an example app page here:
http://software.opensuse.org/package/kopete

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

Looks good and the idea with the screenshots is also nice. But why use
screenshots from other distro's . Maybe I am mistaken but for the
following example the screen shot comes from debian

<http://software.opensuse.org/package/darktable?search_term=darktable>

it shows the screen shot from

<http://screenshots.debian.net/screenshot/darktable>

Togan