Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we build for SLE-11-SP2 yet
On 02/03/12 09:46, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Freitag, 2. März 2012, 09:43:43 schrieb Magnus Lewis-Smith:
Incidentally, how are the SLE repositories configured? The
SUSE:SLE-11:SP1 project contains no packages -- so how do they get "used
for build"?

They are just inject binaries from the product medias. We have not imported
the sources.

Does that mean it's impossible to branch/link/copypac or otherwise build locally SLE11 packages through the OBS interface?

If I wanted to build SLE11 stuff locally I would have to import the source RPMS from product media?