[opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search page
As part of the current boosters sprint[1] which aims at integrating
the appstream[2] project into our distribution we would like to enhance
the web view on our packages at software.o.o/search.

With the final target of an web-based appstore we began thinking of
how to display a package (app) to the user.
The challenge is to make available the matrix of different OS versions,
repositories and package versions in a clear way while making it easy for
the standard user to get the latest stable version for his OS without getting
confused.

We already have a mockup available:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/294274/software.o.o/package-view.png

Feedback appreciated :-)