Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I unmark packages as a devel project?
On 02/29/2012 01:05 AM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
Run:
osc meta pkg -e multimedia:libs libkate

and remove this line:
<devel project="home:plater" package="libkate"/>

(so basically the devel project is in the one where it points from.)

I am leaving the locking part to others;)

Ciao, Marcus
Thanks, now all I need to do is make a script to turn it on and off then I have
my lock :-) , if needed.
Now which other packages did I do this to :-(
At least I know what to do when I find them, thanks again.

Dave