Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project for snapper
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 01:24:28PM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012, 12:36:03 schrieb Arvin Schnell:
Hi,

we would like to provide packages of snapper for other
distros. Currently the packages are in home:aschnell:snapper but
we would like a more "official" project. Ideas? Can we get one?

Didn't we agree on the factory devel project, YaST:Head already ?

If there was a discussion I was not involved.

And we don't want it in YaST::Head since snapper does in no way
depend on YaST and YaST doesn't have the best reputation.

But the official way is to create on "OBS Request" in bugzilla ...

Thanks, I will do so.

Regards,
Arvin