Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project for snapper
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:24:28 +0100
Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012, 12:36:03 schrieb Arvin Schnell:
Hi,

we would like to provide packages of snapper for other
distros. Currently the packages are in home:aschnell:snapper but
we would like a more "official" project. Ideas? Can we get one?

Didn't we agree on the factory devel project, YaST:Head already ?

You could add repos there, disable them by default and just enable
it for snapper + dependencies for the additional repos.

But the official way is to create on "OBS Request" in bugzilla ...

bye
adrian

Regards,
Arvin