Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Hermes installation: howto?
Hi Pascal, Hi Tom,

On Sunday, February 26, 2012 08:19:22 PM Pascal Bleser wrote:
As we're (luckily) starting to get a few more contributors to
Packman, it is about time for us to have a Hermes instance in
order to get email notifications of SRs.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find much information about how to
install it.

Can anyone help?

There is a hermes package from Klaas in his home project: home:kfreitag hermes

The spec file still requires lighttpd - but should be quite trivial to adapt
to Apache (but not required).

Last time we setup heremes you needed to run
/srv/www/hermes/starship/script/insert_user to add new users.

Tom, what was the reason for that? Due to the missing iChain proxy thingy?
Btw. could you push our current hermes package to the public OBS instance
(e.g. isv:B1)? We need to polish it anyway since there are clients asking for
it ... and so we can colloborate with other people using and maintaing it.

Best Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Gollub