Re: [opensuse-buildservice] macro to get current build project
On Sunday 26 February 2012, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Sunday 26 February 2012, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2012-02-26 13:05:54 -0500, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
[...]
Unpublishing a sub package only is not possible. It's all
binaries of the package that get wiped.
BUT: you can create a project filter to not have packages
published at all.

osc meta -e prjconf <yourProject>
then add something like this to the config:

ExportFilter: ^MyNiftyPackage-.*\.rpm$ .

This is a simply regexp matching what you do not want published,
all other packages will get published (if so enabled).

It should be "PublishFilter" instead of "ExportFilter".

Thanks both of you for the hints.

Actually I'am trying
ExportFilter: ^.*-release-tarball.*\.rpm$ .

It will take a while before seeing the result so I wonder if I should
better use
PublishFilter: ^.*-release-tarball.*\.rpm$ .
with or without trailing dot?

Ok, I got it now using
PublishFilter: ^.*-release-tarball.*\.rpm$

My ExportFilter try failed. According to the documentation I think it
should have worked too without the trailing dot (haven't tried it
again).

cu,
Rudi