Re: [opensuse-buildservice] gcc-4.6 internal compiler error, always, on Factory
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 09:07:19PM +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:
On 2012-02-26 21:00:42 (+0100), Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 08:27:25PM +0100, Pascal Bleser wrote:
In the Packman OBS instance, every single package build fails
for Factory with GCC-4.6 crashing on an internal compiler error,
e.g. like this:
http://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/rawlog?arch=x86_64&package=MPlayer&project=Essentials&repository=Factory

Known issue? Some problem on our side? (e.g. cached gcc package
that has been replaced by a working one but hasn't been picked
up ?)

We do not see it here at least.
Looks like a broken x86_64 compiler ... Can you get a backtrace?

Umm... how? :)

All I get is what is in the build log (and it's always the same,
with any package).

Can you try a local build and see if it fails there?

osc co Essentials/MPlayer
cd !$
osc build Factory x86_64

Ciao, Marcus