Re: [opensuse-buildservice] macro to get current build project
On Sunday 26 February 2012, Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2012-02-26 13:05:54 -0500, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a DimStar
wrote:
Quoting Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Sunday 2012-02-26 17:46, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Sunday 26 February 2012, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
However maybe it would be better to not publish these tarball
rpms. It's a bit pity that you cant't unpublish just a
sub-package or is this possible nowadays?

wipebinaries`?

Unpublishing a sub package only is not possible. It's all binaries
of the package that get wiped.
BUT: you can create a project filter to not have packages published
at all.

osc meta -e prjconf <yourProject>
then add something like this to the config:

ExportFilter: ^MyNiftyPackage-.*\.rpm$ .

This is a simply regexp matching what you do not want published,
all other packages will get published (if so enabled).

It should be "PublishFilter" instead of "ExportFilter".

Thanks both of you for the hints.

Actually I'am trying
ExportFilter: ^.*-release-tarball.*\.rpm$ .

It will take a while before seeing the result so I wonder if I should
better use
PublishFilter: ^.*-release-tarball.*\.rpm$ .
with or without trailing dot?

BTW is it possible to browse /srv/obs/repos somehow without waiting for
the mirror sync?

cu,
Rudi