RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Getting binaries through linked project
  • From: "Ed Bartosh" <ed.bartosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:42:48 +0200
Hi,

Where this limit came from?

It was added to find some problems with the SSL code. I'm not sure if
it's
still needed, you might want to change the 16000 to some higher value.
(Some limit is still good to have to detect really broken streams
instead
of using up all memory.)

Increasing the limit doesn't help. That was the first thing I tried. It
leads to long wait and result is just a couple of chunks. The rest is lost
somewhere.

BTW, wget handles direct request to the same url (not through the link) just
fine:
wget --no-check-certificate
"https://api.bad.obs/public/build/:project/distro/arch/_repository?binary=fo
o&view=cpio" -O- -q
|cpio -t
foo.rpm
121 blocks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like a bug somewhere in obs code.

---
Ed