Re: [opensuse-buildservice] downgrading GCC ?
On 02/22/2012 05:31 PM, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Angelos Tzotsos<gcpp.kalxas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem: ITK 3.0 is not compatible with gcc4.6 when creating python
wrappings. So while I try to build OTB-python in OBS I get errors. ITK will
not backport fixes to 3.0, I 've tried that...

My only solution left is to use GCC4.5 in openSUSE12.1. Can this happen in
OBS? Any ideas?
Grab (branch) the 4.5 package from some other repo, and use it as
build dependency.
I don't think you need it as runtime dependency, but I'm unsure.

Unfortunately I was not able to find a working gcc45 package for 12.1...

--
Angelos Tzotsos
Remote Sensing Laboratory