Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:11.4:Update repository
  • From: Todor Prokopov <koprok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:51:53 +0200
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012, 14:43:29 schrieb Todor Prokopov:
Hello,
I build against openSUSE:11.4:Update repository. My packages were just
fine, but before a few days they got rebuilt and now in the build log,
I see that the build process picks dependencies from openSUSE:11.4,
instead of from openSUSE:11.4:Update. I tried to trigger rebuild
manually, but the same happens - the dependencies are picked from
openSUSE:11.4, instead of from openSUSE:11.4:Update.
Is this some expected (temporal?) behavior or something is going wrong?

It was not correct re-imported. Everything (except missing debug packages)
should be okay now again.

Thank you very much for fixing this! Should I manually trigger rebuild
of my packages now, or they will be automatically rebuilt after some
time?

Regards,
Todor