From: Adrian Schröter [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:16 AM
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Rick Liu
Subject: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Why deleted package was not
removed from /srv/obs/sources/?

Am Montag, 20. Februar 2012, 21:35:30 schrieb Rick Liu:
Hi,

I'm using a private instance of OBS (Opensuse 11.4 | obs-server
2.1.11-4.6).
I deleted my package via Web interface,
and the package was deleted successfully.

However, on the server (/srv/obs/sources),
I can still see my package folder still exists,
and all of my old source file history still exists.

1st: Because you can undelete.

2nd: I can become very easily a GPL violation, when you have not the
sources
for shipped rpms for quite some time.

Rick
SUSE Linux Products GmbH