[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:11.4:Update repository
Hello,
I build against openSUSE:11.4:Update repository. My packages were just
fine, but before a few days they got rebuilt and now in the build log,
I see that the build process picks dependencies from openSUSE:11.4,
instead of from openSUSE:11.4:Update. I tried to trigger rebuild
manually, but the same happens - the dependencies are picked from
openSUSE:11.4, instead of from openSUSE:11.4:Update.
Is this some expected (temporal?) behavior or something is going wrong?
Please, help.
Best regards,
Todor