Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error from signer when creating a new project
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 04:17:19PM +0100, Karsten Keil wrote:
Hi,

12.1 with the OBS build from yesterday evening + the obs-signd package
(removed SUID stuff because of the badness 10000, readded the SUID
after installing).
I followed http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Signer#Instructions
to install the signer service.

Seems building and signing is working, but if I try to create a new project I
get
the error bellow. I did not get this error before the signer was installed.

Using the obs-signd package from openSUSE:Tools instead of the older package
from openSUSE:Tools2.1 fixed this issue - sorry for the noise.

Karsten