Re: [opensuse-buildservice] caching in source services
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK, so in that scenario you are saying it's not as inconsequential as
I may think - but actually I think security is pretty important, so
I'm still not sure what your point was ;-)

Only that it shouldn't be pushed silently.

That what shouldn't be pushed?  (Sorry, brained fried today ;-)

Well, I feel I'm reading this out of context too, because the starting
message on the thread looks like it came from an on-going discussion
I'm missing.

But, I'm assuming, this is something relating the "osc" tool.

So, in that case, a warning in the changelog at least?
As a warning for those following the list, maybe this thread is
warning enough, but for those that do not, a note in the changelog
might be a good thing as well.