Re: [opensuse-buildservice] caching in source services
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:49:22 -0300
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Multiple users using the same machine for building of OBS packages.
I've worked at at least one place where this was the norm.

OK, so in that scenario you are saying it's not as inconsequential as
I may think - but actually I think security is pretty important, so
I'm still not sure what your point was ;-)

Only that it shouldn't be pushed silently.

A warning for users might be in order if disk usage will grow
considerably in that use case.