Re: [opensuse-buildservice] challenges in testing changes to rpmlint
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:28:31 +0000
Adrian Schröter (adrian@xxxxxxx) wrote:
Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012, 11:11:50 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
However, obs-server is never supposed to be to go into factory.

Why?

Because we don't maintain it in the same time time frames as openSUSE distros.

And given to the experiences of total destroyed user data with 12.1 changes I
am really frightend to run an OBS on a moving target.

I think that might be a lot less frightening if we had full test
coverage. I know that is probably a huge amount of work and not going
to happen overnight, but I am planning a submitrequest today which
will be a tiny step in that direction :)