Re: [opensuse-buildservice] challenges in testing changes to rpmlint
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:26:10 +0100
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012, 11:11:50 schrieb Ludwig Nussel:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
However, obs-server is never supposed to be to go into factory.

Why?

Because we don't maintain it in the same time time frames as openSUSE distros.

So? You have to deal with that in openSUSE:Tools just as well, right?

And given to the experiences of total destroyed user data with 12.1
changes I am really frightend to run an OBS on a moving target.

In which way are the 217 packages in openSUSE:Tools less of a moving
target? That's more frightening to me at least.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel