Re: [opensuse-buildservice] challenges in testing changes to rpmlint
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:05:41 +0100

Hmm. So the package obs-service-download_files creates a user it
actually doesn't have anything to do with!? I guess there should be
e.g. a obs-filesystem package that creates the user and owns some
basic directories.

Please buildrequire obs-server in such situations, it does this.

Well, please submit to Factory then.

I added obs-server to BuildRequires but I still get
non-standard-[ug]id warnings.

Seems to be a generic problem ... It seems to be impossible to use OBS with
default configs to build addon packages which are not supposed to be submitted
to factory (like obs-server and therefore no obsrun user will be defined in
Factory)...

Dunno how rpmlint is supposed to detect official factory packages and pure
addons ...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH