Re: [opensuse-buildservice] being a maintainer of a project?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:17:51 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012, 09:16:16 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 08.02.2012 22:58, Greg Freemyer wrote:
All,

I've submitted a new role SR to be a maintainer of the security
project since I've been pushing a bunch of packages there.

Assuming I'm accepted, is there a guideline for accepting new packages
I submit? How about patches to packages I maintain.

Can I just submit them from my home and accept them with no review, or
is their a concept of letting another maintainer accept my SRs?

fyi: I know SRs to factory can't be approved by me. I'm talking about
ones to packages in the security project.

This is not really for opensuse-buildservice but for opensuse-factory.
But even for factory the rule is: the devel project team decides. I'm
just not sure there is one for security. So you better ask the other
maintainer - or just the one accepting your add_role request.

Just a side note, it would be good, if such special policies would be part of
the project description.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH