[opensuse-buildservice] being a maintainer of a project?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:58:00 -0500
All,

I've submitted a new role SR to be a maintainer of the security
project since I've been pushing a bunch of packages there.

Assuming I'm accepted, is there a guideline for accepting new packages
I submit? How about patches to packages I maintain.

Can I just submit them from my home and accept them with no review, or
is their a concept of letting another maintainer accept my SRs?

fyi: I know SRs to factory can't be approved by me. I'm talking about
ones to packages in the security project.

Thanks
Greg