Re: [opensuse-buildservice] sh screwed up in schismtracker [@Reminder for openSUSE:Factory work]
On 08/02/12 17:51, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Wednesday 2012-02-08 19:55, Claudio Freire wrote:

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Jan Engelhardt<jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Assistance with this error is required. I have absolutely no idea what
is up with the b.o.o build hosts that sh claims No such file or
directory. A local build for o_F succeeds, as do b.o.o-side builds for
o_11.4/o_12.1.

The log of course is:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=schismtracker&project=multimedia:apps&repository=openSUSE_Factory
(not the one linked above)

Somehow, b.o.o doesn't find the *directory* "auto" in "auto/default-font.c".

You either mkdir it, or find out why it's missing.

Normally it's created as the "depfiles" tool runs (bad relying on, I
agree), and someone had the idea of adding --disable-dependency-tracking
to %configure in 12.2... well no hard feelings, now that I know where it
comes from the case is solved for me.

Yes, I had that idea :-D because it is not used in 99.9% of cases, you can always pass --enable-dependency-tracking to %configure it that's a problem ;)