Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to handle submit request inactivity
On 06.02.2012 17:44, Darin Perusich wrote:
Hello,

I'm curious to know how people handle submit requests that are not
acted on? In the past I've deleted the existing SR and added a new one
because there doesn't appear to be any other mechanism to add a
follow-up to an SR. I've considered sending a message directly to the
project maintainer(s) but I don't want to appear impatient or rude
given people that volunteer their time.

It's a big problem we face - and see opensuse-packaging for my approach:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2012-02/msg00011.html

Greetings, Stephan