Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question for unsupported packages: Octave, Scilab, Warsow
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:08:07 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012, 13:05:15 schrieb Кириллов Александр:
30.01.2012, 22:01, "Robert Schweikert" <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>:
I would say that all 3 questions have the same answer.

There's no maintainer.

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx
rschweik@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147

Thanks you!!! I'll know. I will learn to support RPM packages and then try
to create them.

You may want to reuse existing package tough. Octave for example is in
openSUSE:11.4:Contrib project

use "osc search" or the webui to find them.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH