Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug with "osc service localrun download_files"?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 09:57:07 +0100
Am Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012, 18:31:03 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am 31.01.2012 17:31, schrieb Greg Freemyer:
/home/gaf/obs/security/log2timeline

# But now it works????????

# I did NOT change the specfile between the failure and the success.
I only downloaded a fresh copy of the tarball. It has the same md5
hash, so the original version wasn't corrupt.

Please don't use URLs in the Source line if it's so fragile to download
the correct sources.
It's more secure if you verify manually that the md5 is the one on the
web site - btw, 0.62
is the latest version.

The future plan is that we cache the downloaded files on our server and handle
temporary errors better in that situation.

Greetings, Stephan
SUSE Linux Products GmbH