Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug with "osc service localrun download_files"?
On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 31.01.2012 17:31, schrieb Greg Freemyer:

/home/gaf/obs/security/log2timeline

# But now it works????????

# I did NOT change the specfile between the failure and the success.
I only downloaded a fresh copy of the tarball.  It has the same md5
hash, so the original version wasn't corrupt.

Please don't use URLs in the Source line if it's so fragile to download the
correct sources.
It's more secure if you verify manually that the md5 is the one on the web
site - btw, 0.62
is the latest version.

 Greetings, Stephan

Thanks, I did not realize the 2 different functionalities of "Source:".

As to v0.62, I have it in my home repo, but it's buggy. It's not very
different from v0.61 so I'm waiting for the bug fix release.

Greg