Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Bug with "osc service localrun download_files"?
Am 31.01.2012 17:31, schrieb Greg Freemyer:

/home/gaf/obs/security/log2timeline

# But now it works????????

# I did NOT change the specfile between the failure and the success.
I only downloaded a fresh copy of the tarball. It has the same md5
hash, so the original version wasn't corrupt.

Please don't use URLs in the Source line if it's so fragile to download the correct sources.
It's more secure if you verify manually that the md5 is the one on the web site - btw, 0.62
is the latest version.

Greetings, Stephan