[opensuse-buildservice] Bug with "osc service localrun download_files"?
All,

I got an automatic rejection on a package I submitted yesterday.

It says the *.tgz file in may package is different from what's online.

I just re-pulled the *.tgz file and it has the same md5 hash as the
file in the project.

Is there something wrong with the source checker?

The below is cut and pasted straight from a real terminal session and
the commands are in order. I'm confused.

===
cd security/ # move into my local security repo project
osc co log2timeline # check out a fresh copy of the package in question
cd log2timeline

osc service localrun download_files
log2timeline_0.61.tgz
/home/gaf/obs/security/log2timeline/log2timeline_0.61.tgz differ: byte
5, line 1
/home/gaf/obs/security/log2timeline

# note that it fails with a virgin copy of the package from OBS

mv log2timeline_0.61.tgz log2timeline_0.61-old.tgz
wget http://log2timeline.net/files/log2timeline_0.61.tgz
md5sum *.tgz
e89eaca27324aa7b0de52c09d35ec592 log2timeline_0.61-old.tgz
e89eaca27324aa7b0de52c09d35ec592 log2timeline_0.61.tgz

# I should now have a identical copy, but freshly downloaded from the
original source

osc service localrun download_files
/home/gaf/obs/security/log2timeline

# But now it works????????

# I did NOT change the specfile between the failure and the success.
I only downloaded a fresh copy of the tarball. It has the same md5
hash, so the original version wasn't corrupt.

===

Thanks for suggestions,
Greg