[opensuse-buildservice] Re: $bconf->{'debuginfo'} ?
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 04:16:33PM +0100, Robert Schiele wrote:
In src/backend/bs_sched the line

my $debuginfo = $bconf->{'debuginfo'};

refers to a variable $bconf->{'debuginfo'}. According to my
understanding this value is to be read from the build config but I
found no code that would ever write something in there that would make
this variable to become 1. Could someone just tell me how I could
reproduce a situation that this value would evaluate to 1? Or is this
just some legacy code that could just be read as:

my $debuginfo = 0;

IIRC the idea was that a project's build config could a flag that
would set bconf->{'debuginfo'}, so that other projects building
against that project could inherit the flag.

build's Build.pm doesn't seem to support it, though.

M.