Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools dropped 11.3 repo already?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:59:06 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 15:04:25 schrieb Claudio Freire:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Archie Cobbs <archie.cobbs@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
We have a bunch of mission critical machines running openSUSE 11.3.
Why? Because one of the attractive features of openSUSE is that it is
very stable and runs great for a long time.

But now all of these machines are essentially unsupportable (and
unreproducible), until we force them through an upgrade process that
creates risk.

Just add the DISCONTINUED repo to your home, and all is fine.

Just a question... do the DISCONTINUED repos have all updates applied?

The DISCONTINUED:...:Update have.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH